By Your Side

100_6925Trace Browne  b. June 7, 1951    d. July 10, 2014

Advertisements
Video | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to By Your Side

1. Zorba says:

Oh, no! Words cannot fully express how very, very sorry I am. My deepest sympathies to you.
    May you have peace, my friend, and remember all the good times you had together.
    Namaste.

2. Tara Crowley says:

This is heartbreaking. I mourn with you, my friend. I am so profoundly sorry that you two have experience this. Time to grieve. Trace will be sorely missed by this gal, who only has known him via the inter-webs, but has become very fond of him nevertheless. Much love to you, dearest man.

3. rainnnn says:

I am so sorry and like with so many beautiful moments you have shared here of your love for each other and others, it brings me to tears. I’ve had others die who I came to care for through the online world and it always feels like a real loss to me. Maybe this one most of all 😦 …Rain

4. Fallenmonk says:

Dearest Michael I am so very sad to hear this. Even though I never had the joy of meeting you two in person you have become cherished friends. I have enjoyed sharing our lives over these many years. Peace Michael and know that i love you and will cherish Trace’s memory.

5. Anonymous says:

Michael, I am grieving with you and in my heart feel the loss, why? I can’t say, but I see shared love that is so hard to find, and I mourn it’s loss for you and with you. Sara

6. Fumon says:

Our thoughts and our meditations go with you.
    Namaste

7. robin andrea says:

Oh Michael, this is such heartbreaking news. We loved you two without even ever meeting you. You were both a part of our lives and our hearts. We grieve with you, friend, we grieve with you. Our deepest sympathies.

8. Steve says:

Michael, I am so very, very sorry; my heart goes out to you. Trace will not be forgotten.

9. davenak says: